These individuals have proved their ability to use the Cultural Mapping & Navigation suite of products to increase the Inter-Cultural Intelligence of their organizations through learning and development, coaching, and consulting.
KnowledgeWorkx congratulates the following people on their fine work and looks forward to continued success in bringing Inter-Cultural Intelligence to the world's workplaces, academies, and governments:
- Richard Ehrenbard - Pilot trainer at Emirates, intercultural trainer and coach, attended CMN Accreditation in Dubai, UAE, November 2011;
- Benoit Foucault - Director of KnowledgeWorkx France, attended CMN Accreditation in Los Angeles, USA 2012.
- Bart Heiligenberg - Senior Consultant on the KnowledgeWorkx Global Team, San Diego, attended CMN Accreditation in Los Angeles, USA 2012.
- Neil Mason - Curriculum developer for the government of Portugal, freelance trainer and facilitator. Attended CMN Accreditation in Marseille, France, September 2011.
- Elna van Niekerk, Head of Organizational Development, Investments at MMI Holdings South Africa, attended CMN Accreditation in Cape Town, South Africa, September 2011.
- Hasan Rafiq - Diversity and Inclusiveness manager for Ernst & Young MENA, attended CMN Accreditation in Fujairah, UAE, April 2012.
- Nicole Shammas - Lecturer at Higher Colleges of Technology Dubai, attended CMN Accreditation in Dubai, UAE, April 2011.
- David Tan - KnowledgeWorkx associate, freelance trainer and coach, Singapore, attended CMN Accreditation in Atlanta, September 2009.
- Daniel Zetterlund - Coordinator at International Aid Services, Sweden, attended CMN Accreditation in Dubai, UAE, August 2012.